Alpine Research Optics is looking for an Experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our team! If you thrive in a technical environment and have previous experience in the Optics industry, we would love to talk with you about this exciting opportunity!
Established in 1991, Alpine Research Optics has a distinguished reputation for providing optics to the laser, semiconductor, and medical & scientific research markets, produced in its clean modern facility in Boulder, CO. We are very proud to have many of the world-renowned universities and national laboratories as permanent customers. Learn more online at https://arocorp.com/.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops new processes to optimize and expand existing manufacturing capabilities.
• Designs polishing tools and fixtures.
• Troubleshoots and corrects production process problems in a timely manner.
• Trains and educates personnel involved with job processes in an easily understood format
• Documents production problem solutions and new production processes.
• Evaluates new equipment to determine its most efficient use, operation, and maintenance.
• Determines machine maintenance procedures and support.
• Learns, understands, and implements ISO 9001:2015 to ensure compliance.
• Analyze customer orders to determine the best manufacturing process.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Material Science, or Electrical or Mechanical Science
• At least 7 years of engineering experience, in the Optics industry
• Ability to take direction and to work independently
• Have a methodical and detail-oriented approach to work
• Work well with time and production restrictions
• Able to interpret and apply a variety of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
ARO offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees, including: medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, simple IRA with company match, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Learn more about this, and other great career opportunities, by heading over to the A.R.O. website. Click HERE to be directed!