Alpine Research Optics is looking for an Experienced Sales Engineer to join our team! If you thrive in a technical sales environment and have previous experience in the Optics industry, we would love to talk with you about this exciting opportunity to increase business and profitably grow sales!
Established in 1991, Alpine Research Optics has a distinguished reputation for providing optics to the laser, semiconductor, and medical & scientific research markets, produced in its clean modern facility in Boulder, CO. We are very proud to have many of the world-renowned universities and national laboratories as permanent customers. Learn more online at https://arocorp.com/.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Thorough understanding of Precision Optics market, as well as customer’s products and how our optics and coatings are used in them.
• Satisfy existing customer needs and increase business by understanding customer products.
• Proactively seek opportunities to grow new sales and achieve annual sales objectives.
• Communicate with customers regularly, including scheduled customer site visits to secure the role as the go-to person for precision optical needs.
• Keep up-to-date on the optics industry and customer industries to maximize knowledge and authority during customer contacts.
• Research and identify new markets and work to develop new customers.
• Work with and communicate internally with engineering and production teams to meet customer requirements, including manufacturability and short deliveries.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics or Material Science
• At least 5 years of technical sales experience, in the Optics industry
• Deep and broad understanding of Precision Optics
• Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
• Detail-oriented, methodical, and organized
• Effective written and oral communicator
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong work ethic
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
ARO offers a competitive benefits package for our full-time employees, including: medical, dental, & vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability, simple IRA with company match, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
COMPSENSATION: $75,000-$130,000/annual earning potential, consisting of base salary plus commission
Learn more about this, and other great career opportunities, by heading over to the A.R.O. website. Click HERE to be directed!